2. The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be selected at random from eligible entries and the decision of Winner will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Winner will be notified by e-mail within 7 days of the contest. All times given for Contest are Pacific Standard Time (West Coast Time). If Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made within five (5) business days of first attempt, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, an Alternate Winner may be selected.
3. This Contest is void where and to the extent prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable laws, including, without limitation, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. In the event of non-compliance by Winner with the official rules of this Contest, one or more Alternate Winners may be selected. Prizes are non-transferable. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in a disqualification of Winner and an Alternate Winner may be selected. All prizes will be awarded to one Winner.
4. By participating, you agree that those involved in the development, production (including prize manufacturers, suppliers and sponsors), implementation and distribution of this Contest and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, and agencies, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or promotion, shall not be liable for any claims, damages, losses or injuries, including any third-party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this Contest, including entry and participation in this Contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes. You further agree that in the event of any third-party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to your participation in this Contest, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all such claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees related thereto. We shall not be liable for entries that are delayed, lost, misdirected, mis-delivered, incorrect or incomplete, and such entries will be not be eligible for this Contest. We shall not be responsible for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment or software; program malfunctions or other failures; delayed computer transactions or network connections; any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic; or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to the computer of any entrant or any other person related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the proper administration or security of the Contest. We reserve the right to modify the rules of the Contest in any way or at any time, as long as reasonable notice is given as posted on this site (but not through individual notification). All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner, including, without limitation, any federal, state, or local taxes which may be deemed applicable in such winner’s jurisdiction of residence. This Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America. By participating in this contest, entrants agree that the state and federal courts located in the State of California shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Contest and that venue for such litigation shall be only in the Circuit Court for the City of Los Angeles, California.
5. We will close the Contests on the correct date and abide by these terms and conditions, however, we are not obligated to post the name of the winner publicly. Please note that we reserve the right at any time to alter these rules based on our discretion, and if we do that, we will update our blog with changes.
6. If the Contest allows entry once per day, that means once per calendar day, not once per 24-hour period. In other words, you may enter at 11:59pm Saturday and then again at 12:01am Sunday, and then again until Monday.
7. Entries that are considered inappropriate or spam comments or considered advertising or captured in our spam filter will be removed from the Contest and considered ineligible at our sole discretion.
- Cake Adventures – and a King Arthur Flour Giveaway (bakethiscake.com)