You asked for a line-up and we’ve got one for you with 10 vintage cakes that roll from quick-and-easy to wow-factor-fancy.
So put your Santa hat on and crank up the Sinatra tunes ’cause we’re whipping up some memory moments for your friends and family with our fan favorites.
1. Magical Chocolate Crazy Cake — into the oven in 5 minutes!
2. Betty’s Fresh Banana Layer Cake — so bright with fresh banana frosting!
3. Decadent Devil’s Food Cake — dark and moist and luxe!
4. Old Fashioned Sour Cream Pound Cake — served in thick slices!
5. Applejack Cake — sour cream spice cake filled with apple pie filling!
6. Lizzie’s Vintage Cherry Cake — made with homemade maraschino cherries!
7. Mrs. Lincolns Vanilla Almond Pound Cake — it actually needs no frosting!
9. River House Whipped Cream Cake — filled with cranberry frosting!
8. Dark Chocolate Ale Cake — made with a secret beer potion!
10. Boston Cake — a delightful butter sherry cake with custard frosting!
And there you have it my fine friends. If you bake vintage this season, I hope you’ll post a photo of your masterpiece on our Facebook page. And be sure to join us on Instagram and Pinterest where we are hanging out in the evenings and week-ends.
My best to you and your family for a happy and harmonious holiday season!